This rich, action-packed love story challenges sexual and religious taboos with gritty style and humour.
In 1970, a naval task force is sent to cover the withdrawal of British troops from Singapore. Seen through the eyes of fighter pilot Lieutenant Chris McKay, the action follows his squadron’s flying missions and romantic adventures in the eternal quest for a “girl in every port.”
After settling into civilian life, Chris and his family are struck by tragedy. He is forced to drastically re-examine his hopes, dreams, and future plans.
Singapore beckons once more.
- Publication Date: 15 April 2008 (first edition), 28 February 2015 (second edition)
- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: Wheatmark (15 April 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 160494014X
- ISBN-13: 978-1604940145
- Product Dimensions: 22.8 x 14.8 x 2.2 cm
- What did you think of our book?
- Leave a review and let us know